How do I change my address?
For address changes, any type of written request is acceptable. Date and signature is required. Requests must be made by property owner. Fax your address correction to (956) 318-2025 or mail your request to:

Pablo (Paul) Villarreal Jr., PCC
Tax Assessor Collector
P.O. Box 178
Edinburg, TX 78540

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my address?
2. Where do I go to register for Electronic Tax Statements?
3. How can I change ownership on my property?
4. Where can I find more information about how property taxes are calculated and the rights a taxpayer has?
5. Who can pay property taxes?
6. When are tax statements mailed out?
7. What if I do not receive my statement by October or soon thereafter?
8. Where can I pay my property taxes?
9. Who do I make my check payable to?
10. What is a Property Tax Bill?
11. Where does your Property Tax money go?