Is there a number I can call to get case information?
You can call (956) 318-2200 to request case information. Please have your case number ready. If you do not have a case number we may conduct a search which will require specific data such as names, type of case, filing dates, dates of birth, etc. A $5 fee will be assessed if a search is requested. A civil case summary/information can be accessed through our Civil Case Public Access Link. This is a free online service that will allow you to conduct a search utilizing a case number, party and/or attorney information: Civil Case Public Access Link

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. What do I have to do if my address changes during the court process?
3. Where do I mail my child support payments?
4. How do I address discriminatory provisions in real property records?
5. To whom do I make my check payable?
6. What method of payment does the State Disbursement Unit accept?
7. How do I file for child support?
8. How do I file for a divorce and how can I obtain the documents through your office?
9. How much does it cost to file a family case (cause)?
10. Is there a number I can call to get case information?
11. How can I obtain a copy of my case?
12. How can I obtain a restraining/protective order?
13. Am I required to hire an attorney or can I represent myself in a case?
14. When will my case go to trial?