Routine processing time for passport applications is currently 8 to 11 weeks. Expedited service is 5 to 7 weeks.
If you need a passport and are applying for the first time, you are required to have the following before scheduling your appointment:
1. Fill out your passport application, Form DS-11
2. Provide evidence of US Citizenship (long-form birth certificate)
3. Present ID (valid drivers license)
4. Provide passport photos or request they be taken at our office ($10)
5. Provide check or money order to pay for passport fees (calculate fees)
6. Provide separate payment for $35 execution fee (cash, check or credit card)
You can process your Passport Application at our office Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. Schedule your appointment here.
ALREADY HAVE A PASSPORT AND NEED TO RENEW:
If you already have a passport, you may be eligible to renew it. Our office DOES NOT process renewal applications. You can renew your passport by mail if you meet the following criteria:
1. You have your passport in your possession to submit with your application.
2. It's undamaged other than normal wear and tear.
3. It was issued when you were age 16 or older.
4. It was issued within the last 15 years.
5. It was issued in your current name or you can document your name change.
If you answered 'NO' to any statement, you must apply in person. Otherwise, please proceed in completing your renewal application and follow the instructions to send by mail.
For further details logon to www.travel.state.gov.