Plaintiffs may use the following link to check if property is in Precinct 3. A court clerk may not deny your filing and is not able to tell you if you are filing in the correct precinct.
Make sure to use option 3 constable information look up and type in address of property.
Filing Fee: $46.00 & Citation Constable Service Fee per defendant: $100.00 Plaintiff Forms
- Eviction Packet
- CARES Act and CDC moratorium affidavit
- Inability to Afford Court Costs-Filing Fees
- Motion for Continuance
- Nonsuit/Motion to Dismiss Case
- Motion to Reinstate Plaintiffs Case
- Request for Writ of Possession
- Release of Judgment
- Appeal Notice
- Appeal Bond - Plaintiff
- Inability to Afford Appeal Bond