- Law & Justice
- Master Court #2
Master Court #2
Ismael “Kino” Flores, Jr.
Master Court #2
Associate Judge Ismael "Kino" Flores, Jr.
100 N. Closer Blvd.
Edinburg, TX 78539
Ph: (956) 318-2452
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Title IV-D cases are those cases in which the Texas Attorney General has provided services under Part D, Title IV, of the Federal Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. § 651 et seq., including services relating to:
- Location of an absent parent
- Determination of parentage
- Establishment, modification, or enforcement of a child support or medical support
In response to the imminent threat of COVID-19, the Court is holding hearings via ZOOM, a teleconferencing application. Parties and lawyers can find the Meeting ID listed on the dockets which are posted under the "Court Dockets" tab. Dockets will be posted the Friday prior to the scheduled hearings.
The public can view all hearings via YouTube on the Court’s official channel which can be found at the following link:
If you encounter any issues with accessing Court hearings via ZOOM or YouTube, please contact Court staff immediately by calling 956-318-2452
- Despite not being physically present in the courtroom, this is still a court proceeding and lawyers and litigants should dress appropriately.
- Microphones must be muted while Court is in session unless an individual is recognized or a lawyer must make a statement for the record.
- To facilitate the taking of the record, lawyers must activate their video feed when speaking.
- Tablets and cell phones may not transmit audio and video properly, participants are encouraged to use computers instead.
- Those that are viewing and not participating are encouraged to view the live feed of the hearings via YouTube to avoid disruptions.