The County of Hidalgo Purchasing Department’s mission is to:
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Provide equal access to all vendors
- Provide an ongoing supply of quality goods and services to all County offices
- Account for all County assets through an effective fixed asset management system
- Protect the interests of Hidalgo County taxpayers
Hidalgo County Purchasing Department participated in Prairie View A&M University's BID Academy; a government procurement workshop series for small businesses sponsored by the Economic Development Corporation of Mercedes and coordinated by Prairie View A&M University Cooperative Extension. Businesses learned valuable information regarding the procurement process and how to do business with Hidalgo County! We invite you to register for OpenGov to view current business opportunities!
Thank you for joining our Vendor Outreach Event!