- Application to Amend Certificate of Birth
- Application to Amend Certificate of Death
- Application for Birth & Death Certificates
- Application for Birth or Death record from Austin, TX
- Assumed Name Certificate
- Application for Small Estate Affidavit
- Instructions for Small Estate Affidavit
- Sample Form - Assumed Name Certificate
- Certificate of Withdrawal from Business Operating Under Assumed Name
- Sample Form - Certificate of Withdrawal from Business Operating Under Assumed Name Certificate
- Texas Civil Case Information Sheet
- Instructions for Completing the Texas Civil Case Information Sheet
- Request Form for Hidalgo County Commissioners Court
- Criminal Case Request Form
- Application for Marriage License
- Declaration and Registration of Informal Marriage License
- Instructions for Completing an Absent Application Affidavit
- Affidavit of Absent Applicant for Marriage License
- Application Request Form for Certified Copy of Marriage License
Petition for an Order of Nondisclosure - The Office of Court Administration (OCA) is statutorily directed to prescribe a petition for an order of nondisclosure. See Texas Government Code, Section 411.081(f-1). Pursuant to this directive, OCA has published related documents on their website.
Unless otherwise noted, please submit the above forms
to the County Clerk's Office at:
For hand delivery:
100 N. Closner
Edinburg, TX 78539
For delivery by mail:
P.O. Box 58
Edinburg, TX 78540
For more information call (956)318-2100
Note: The Hidalgo County Clerk and deputies are not attorneys and cannot provide you with legal advice in the preparation of any documents filed or recorded in this office. Please refer all legal questions to your attorney.
Atencion: El Secretario del Condado de Hidalgo y sus empleados no son abogados y no pueden facilitarle con asistencia o informacion legal en la preparacion de ningun documento legal registrado o archivado en esta oficina.
Favor de referir o dirigir todas sus preguntas legales hacia su abogado.