Hidalgo County Elections Department

Registered Voters as of  February 15, 2019  Total 360,626 .

Welcome to the Hidalgo County Elections Department! Our goal is to provide voters with impeccable, transparent and timely service for a wide variety of county, city, school, state and federal constitutional elections.

We pride ourselves on doing our best, being responsible with taxpayer dollars and running the smoothest elections possible.

Voter Registration informaton                                                       


  1. Facebook